Reimagine the Future of Organ Transport and Preservation
The VitaSmart™ Machine Perfusion System provides clinicians with the ability to implement hypothermic oxygenated perfusion (HOPE) protocols with an easy-to-use and simple-to-setup system requiring minimal personnel to monitor perfusion progress.
Easy-to-Use Hypothermic Oxygenated Perfusion System
- Strong clinical evidence for benefits of oxygenated hypothermic perfusion
- Quick data download capability for patient records and research
- Real-time monitoring of perfusate temperature
- No blood or blood products needed, reducing cost of perfusion
- Easy, quick, simple to setup
- Minimal nuisance alarms and quick reset – no alarm fatigue
Oxygen is needed at cold pumping temperatures as the mitochondrial respiration switches from anaerobic to aerobic metabolism. The HOPE protocol supplies a significant upload of cellular adenine nucleotides to reduce ischemic injury. The VitaSmart is your simple and economical choice to pump either livers or kidneys.
Price & Ordering
Please contact: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Bridge to Life (Europe) Ltd.
Phone: +44(0)20 3411 8326
Fax: +44(0)20 3004 1103